Pinecrest Security is here to serve all Pinecrest customers, residents, workers, shops, and restaurants.
Friendly, approachable and helpful officers are happy to assist:
- Security escorts to/from vehicles
- Security escorts to/from office building or 4th & Park
- Vehicle lockouts
- Minor fender bender reporting
- Securing lost and found items
- Business walkthroughs
- Provide directions on and off Pinecrest property
- Elevator access
- Response to complaints
- Enforce code of conduct rules
Please call Pinecrest Security at (216) 339-8643 for assistance.
To maintain a safe and enjoyable family-friendly environment, Pinecrest Management asks that all guests, employees, and residents are respectful of others and act responsibly while at Pinecrest.
During your stay, the following are prohibited:
- Loitering in vehicles
- Using obscene language
- Littering, defacing or destroying property
- Playing music without the use of headphones
- Carrying a weapon of any kind, including firearms
- Running, skating, and skateboarding on sidewalks
- Climbing or standing on furniture, walls, trees or plant beds
- Loitering in front of or blocking stores, restaurants, movie theater, offices, apartment entrances, parking areas, sidewalks, or common areas
- Distributing material, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos, or audio recordings without prior approval from Pinecrest management, and driving or parking vehicles for prolonged times with advertisement wraps, logos, or decals
Your health and safety is our highest concern at Pinecrest, therefore, please respect others by following these guidelines:
- No excessively torn clothing
- Shoes and shirts are required
- No tactical vest or body armor
- No skateboards or hoverboards
- Please leash your pets and clean up after them
- All visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8pm and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10pm
- No gang related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, that have obscene language or graphics
- No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions
- No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin which may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment.
- Smoking is prohibited on Park Avenue and in Central Park. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas located along Wall Street.
- Please drive responsibly and refrain from spinning tires, cruising, or speeding.
- Motorcycles are not permitted in the parking garage.
- Pinecrest permits personal photo shoots with prior written approval from Pinecrest Management. Photo shoots must adhere to a family friendly atmosphere and not interfere with the walkway for guests.
Pinecrest is a private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations as well as Federal, State, and local laws is grounds for exclusion from Pinecrest. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. If you have questions regarding these rules of conduct, please contact Pinecrest Security at (216) 339-8643.