Pinecrest has implemented guidelines that support the recommendations set forth by the State of Ohio and Cuyahoga County. We are encouraging merchants to abide by these measures as well.
Please note, each merchant adheres to guidelines determined by their corporate offices.
- supporting social distancing
- providing social distancing visual indicators at events
- supporting package pickup without leaving your car
- providing sanitizing stations in guest areas
- increasing sanitizing and disinfecting, particularly in high traffic areas such as restrooms
- modifying seating to allow for comfortable social distancing
- requiring our employees to wash hands frequently and sanitize their workstations
- requiring our employees to stay home when feeling sick
We are encouraging our merchants to adopt the measures above. Please note that each merchant abides by the guidelines set forth by their corporate offices.
OUR GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO:
- wear a protective face covering, especially when mandated by the Ohio Department of Health
- practice social distancing by maintaining 6 ft. distance
- wash hands regularly or use hand sanitizer
- keep interactions brief
- stay at home and see your doctor if you are feeling ill
Please visit the Pinecrest website for updates at www.DiscoverPinecrest.com.