- Hours per week
- Date added
- Oct 04, 2022
We make timeless clothes that last a lifetime…then pair them with of-the-moment styles season after season, decade after decade. We think that distinct heritage pairs perfectly with modern design and fabric technology. We believe in feel-good color… Even if black or navy makes you feel best, we’re here for that. We’re the experts in signature categories: cashmere, coats, blazers, pants—and we also collaborate with the coolest brands out there because we know that creativity is contagious. We consider leopard a neutral, speak stripes fluently and live for a great gingham. We believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it—which is why we go the extra mile to source the absolute best fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to support our factory workers, without compromise.
As a Visual Associate, you’ll use your attention to detail and keen eye to keep our store environment beautiful and inviting. You’ll be responsible for executing windows that draw our customers in and product merchandising that encourages those customers to stay and explore. You’ll share your passion for presentation by helping team members learn our standards, both in front of house and back of house. You’ll contribute to an inclusive work environment focused on collaboration and passion for both the product and providing our customers with an amazing experience.
- Create captivating windows and balance directives and ownership in all presentations.
- Ensure marketing and promotional messaging are up to date and signage library and props are organized.
- Work with the team to understand product placement and execute daily maintenance.
- Facilitate standards training as needed.
- Assist with the execution of organized and on time floor sets.
- Keep backstock organized and ensure product flows to the floor regularly.
- Respond to customers in the moment and partner them with Stylists as needed.
- Ensure tasks do not impact service.
- Comply with merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
- Leverage technology, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back –volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.