Code of Conduct
To maintain a safe and enjoyable family-friendly environment, Pinecrest Management asks that all guests, employees, and residents are respectful of others and act responsibly while at Pinecrest.
During your stay, the following are prohibited:
- Using obscene language
- Playing music without the use of headphones
- Littering, defacing or destroying property
- Loitering in front of or blocking stores, restaurants, theater, offices, apartment entrances, parking areas, sidewalks, or common areas
- Loitering in vehicles
- Running, skating, and skateboarding on sidewalks
- Climbing or standing on furniture, walls, trees or plant beds
- Distributing material, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos, or audio recordings without prior approval from Pinecrest management, and driving or parking vehicles for prolonged times with advertisement wraps, logos, or decals
- Carrying a weapon of any kind, including firearms
Your health and safety is our highest concern at Pinecrest, therefore, please respect others by following these guidelines:
- Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies
- All visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8pm and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10pm.
- No gang related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, that have obscene language or graphics
- No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions
- No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin which may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment.
- No excessively torn clothing
- No tactical vest or body armor
- No skateboards or hoverboards
- Shoes and shirts are required
- Please leash your pets and clean up after them
- Smoking is prohibited on Park Avenue and in Central Park. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas located along Wall Street.
- Please drive responsibly and refrain from spinning tires, cruising, or speeding. Motorcycles are not permitted in the parking garage.
- Pinecrest permits personal photo shoots with prior written approval from Pinecrest Management. Photo shoots must not interfere with the walkway for guests.
Pinecrest is a private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations as well as Federal, State, and local laws is grounds for exclusion from Pinecrest. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. If you have questions regarding these rules of conduct, please contact Pinecrest Security at (216) 339-8643.